When you need care, our urgent care doctors are here for you seven days a week.
We offer care for minor illnesses from cold, cough, strep throat and flu symptoms to orthopedic and sports injuries such as fractures, sprains, strains, tears and contusions. Simply walk in or save your spot in advance. And if you’re prescribed medication, you can leave with your meds in hand thanks to our innovative Rx Now medication dispensing machine – there’s no need to make a separate trip to a pharmacy.
For nearly 30 years, Baptist Health has been one of South Florida’s most trusted brands in urgent care. With 26 locations across Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties, Baptist Health has one of the largest urgent care networks in the region.
Because we're recognized for our compassionate customer service and the quality of our medical care, you can experience for yourself why Baptist Health Urgent Care patients repeatedly count on us.
Quick and Easy
- Open seven days a week.
- Extended evening and weekend hours.
- Most visits under an hour.
- Walk-ins always welcome.
- Save My Spot online reservations.
- Contactless, digital registration.
- Doctors available in person or online.
- Rx Now on-site medicine dispensing.
- Most major insurance accepted.
- Affordable self-pay pricing.
- Safe environment.
Sick and Wellness Care
- Treatment for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Wellness screenings, immunizations (school/sports physicals, flu shots, etc..
- COVID testing (including rapid testing).
- Occupational Health services.
- Travel health.
- On-site labs and X-rays, CT scans (available at most locations).