When you need care, our urgent care doctors are here for you seven days a week.
We offer care for minor illnesses from cold, cough, strep throat and flu symptoms to orthopedic and sports injuries such as fractures, sprains, strains, tears and contusions. Simply walk in or check-in online in advance. And if you’re prescribed medication, you can leave with your meds in hand thanks to our innovative Rx Now medication dispensing machine – there’s no need to make a separate trip to a pharmacy.
For nearly 30 years, Baptist Health has been one of South Florida’s most trusted brands in urgent care. With 26 locations across Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties, Baptist Health has one of the largest urgent care networks in the region.
Because we're recognized for our compassionate customer service and the quality of our medical care, you can experience for yourself why Baptist Health Urgent Care patients repeatedly count on us.
Quick and Easy
Baptist Health Urgent Care centers are ready to serve you seven days a week. We offer a variety of benefits:
- Extended evening and weekend hours
- Most visits under an hour
- Walk-ins always welcome
- Online check-in
- Contactless, digital registration
- Doctors available in person or online
- Rx Now on-site medicine dispensing
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- Affordable self-pay pricing
- Safe environment
Sick and Wellness Care
When you’re feeling under the weather, we offer treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. Additionally, we provide:
- Wellness screenings, immunizations (school/sports physicals, flu shots, etc.
- COVID-19 testing (including rapid testing)
- Occupational Health services
- Travel health
- On-site labs and X-rays, CT scans (available at most locations).
Expert Care for All
At Baptist Health, our warm and welcoming Urgent Care centers treat patients of all ages. Our board-certified physicians are here to help you through your minor illnesses and injuries so you can get back to doing the things you love.
If you need extra care following your visit to one of our Urgent Care centers, we’re happy to coordinate referrals to aftercare specialists.