Baptist Health offers a variety of infusion services, treating conditions that respond to intravenous and injectable treatment options. Traditionally administered only in hospitals, we now offer outpatient infusion care as well as home infusion services that provide more comfortable, convenient, personable and individualized care based on your clinical needs.
We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. That’s why our team of experts includes physicians, registered nurses and clinical pharmacists who are specially trained and certified to review, monitor and administer intravenous medications.
Together, we will help create a comprehensive plan of care dedicated to your unique needs. Our highly trained clinical pharmacists also collaborate with your physician to monitor your therapy while helping you manage any side effects that may occur.
- Behavioral Health Medication Therapy
- IV Immune Deficiency Therapy
- IV Neurology Therapy
- Hydration Therapy
- IV Rheumatoid Disease Therapy
- IV Antibiotic and Antifungal Therapy
- Pain Management
- IV Crohn’s Disease Therapy
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
Our Approach to Infusion Care
When you come to Baptist Health for infusion therapy, you can expect:
- Clinicians who specialize in providing infusion treatments.
- A seamless care process that strives to make your treatment as easy and convenient as possible.
- A team that is dedicated to reducing any risks related to infusion treatments.
Infusion therapy uses powerful medicines, so it is essential to have clinicians who are specially trained in giving these medicines. Having these treatments in a clinical setting also means your care team has easier access to emergency services if they are needed.
The Baptist Health Infusion Care team is dedicated to making sure your infusion treatments are as safe as possible. We are actively enrolled in programs to learn how to improve safety, including the Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) program.
If you need help paying for infusion treatments, our team will work with you to set up copay assistance or help you find free drug programs.