Baptist Health offers an array of infusion services, treating complex illnesses that respond best to intravenous medications. Traditionally only administered in hospitals, Baptist Health is now offering off-campus infusion therapy centers, providing a more convenient and personable alternative to infusion therapy treatment.
We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. That’s why our team of experts includes registered nurses and pharmacists who are specially trained and certified to administer and monitor intravenous medications. Together, we will help create a comprehensive plan of care dedicated to your unique needs. Our pharmacists will work with your physician to monitor your therapy while helping you manage any side effects that may occur.
- Behavioral Health Medication Therapy
- Hydration Therapy
- IV Antibiotic and Antifungal Therapy
- IV Crohn’s Disease Therapy
- IV Immune Deficiency Therapy
- IV Neurology Therapy
- IV Rheumatoid Disease Therapy
- Pain Management
When you come to Baptist Health for infusion therapy, you can expect:
- Clinicians who specialize in providing infusion treatments.
- A seamless care process that strives to make your treatment as easy and convenient as possible.
- A team that is dedicated to reducing any risks related to infusion treatments.
Infusion therapy uses powerful medicines, so it is essential to have clinicians who are specially trained in giving these medicines. Having these treatments in a clinical setting also means your care team has easier access to emergency services if they are needed.
Baptist Health’s Infusion Services team is dedicated to making sure your infusion treatments are as safe as possible. We are actively enrolled in programs to learn how to improve safety, including the Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) program.
If you need help paying for infusion treatments, our team will work with you to set up copay assistance or help you find free drug programs.