When you need an illness or injury quickly diagnosed, Baptist Health South Florida’s 25 outpatient diagnostic imaging centers are conveniently located to be close to where you live or work. Located within some of our hospitals and in freestanding Diagnostic Centers, our diagnostic imaging services are provided by the same Board-certified radiologists, skilled technologists and compassionate support staff you’ve come to expect from Baptist Health.
Our team uses the most advanced imaging equipment available to quickly and accurately diagnose your condition or injury. That means your doctor will have access to your imaging tests to plan your treatment right away. What’s more, we accept prescriptions from our competitors and will handle the preauthorization with your insurance company.
- Digital X-Rays
- CT Scans
- MRI, including large bore machines
- PET Scan
- Cardiac Calcium Scoring
- 3-D Mammography
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA scan)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Fluoroscopy Studies
- Breast Biopsy
The technology to see more
When you come to a Baptist Health diagnostic imaging center, you can expect:
- Convenient appointment times, close to where you live or work.
- Welcoming and comfortable lobbies and waiting areas with free Wi-Fi and amenities.
- A team of highly skilled, compassionate Baptist Health doctors, nurses and technologists.
- The most advanced diagnostic imaging equipment available.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and Board-certified radiologists to read and interpret your test results.
- Test results to be sent to your doctor within 24 hours.
The care to see you through
At each of our diagnostic imaging centers, you’ll find skilled and compassionate doctors, nurses, technologists and staff. Our Board-certified radiologists read and interpret your imaging studies to help your doctor determine the best treatment.
As an added convenience and because we value your time, you now have the choice to complete some of the forms related to your visit prior to your arrival to our imaging centers.
Baptist Health accepts most major insurance carriers. View a list of the insurance plans we accept.
FloridaHealthPriceFinder, a service of the Agency for Health Care Administration, offers a tool that shows the average price someone can expect to pay out of pocket for procedures. Prices can be more or less than the average, depending on your insurance deductible, the severity of your illness or injury and other factors.
With 25 locations throughout South Florida, you’re sure to find a Baptist Health diagnostic imaging center close to you.