When you come to the Institute for gynecologic cancer treatment, you can expect:
- A complete treatment plan that considers all aspects of your health and well-being
- A team of experts who collaborate on your treatment and work together to support you throughout your cancer journey
- The latest diagnostic technology and treatment options available all under one roof
Robotic surgery offered at Lynn Cancer Institute
Robot-assisted surgeries give surgeons better control and precision when operating, which provides more effective recovery.
Our gynecologic cancer surgeons have extensive experience with minimally invasive (laparoscopic) and robot-assisted surgeries. Although treatments vary depending on the tumor type and location, we offer these minimally invasive options whenever appropriate.
Our goal is to help you through every stage of your cancer journey and to improve your quality of life during treatment. With that in mind, the Institute provides a variety of support services for patients with gynecologic cancer, including:
- Emotional and mental health support
- Financial counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Psychosocial support
- Symptom management support
At Lynn Cancer Institute, we treat cancer in today’s patients and offer hope for those who may get the disease in the future. Through clinical trials, we study promising new ways to diagnose and treat cancer. As our patient, you have access to these trials and treatments that aren’t widely available elsewhere. If a clinical trial may be right for you, we’ll talk with you about the potential benefits and risks. We make your overall well-being and safety our top priority if you choose to participate.