At Lynn Cancer Institute, our physicians and teams offer the most advanced treatments for common, rare and complex cancers. Treatments include:
- Microvascular reconstruction for patients undergoing surgery for breast cancer.
- Minimally invasive and robotic techniques for hepatobiliary, gastrointestinal, gynecologic, thoracic and urologic surgery.
- Nonsurgical interventional oncology procedures to treat liver metastases and benign and malignant pancreatic lesions.
- Nonsurgical interventional gastroenterology procedures to treat benign and malignant bile duct and pancreatic lesions.
- Prostatic artery embolization, a nonsurgical technique to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments for localized prostate cancer.
- All forms of advanced radiation therapy (see below).
Lynn Cancer Institute offers programs for the well-being of patients and their loved ones. These include:
- A full range of patient and family support services in our unique Cancer Patient Support Center, including psychiatrists, psychologists, cancer rehabilitation physicians, nutritionists and acupuncturists.
- A team of board-certified specialists in palliative care dedicated to cancer-specific symptom management and palliative care.
Established and Unique Care Programs
Lynn Cancer Institute offers many unique clinics and programs. Led by board-certified physicians, these clinics and programs complement our multidisciplinary approach to cancer care. Our clinics and programs focus on particular aspects of certain cancers, cancer prevention and health concerns connected to your cancer diagnosis.
Supportive Care Programs
- Bone Marrow Biopsy program
- Cardio-oncology program
- Comprehensive survivorship program
- Navigation services (from diagnosis to treatment to survivorship)
- Onco-fertility program
- One-to-one provider care model: Advanced care provider (nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant) support for each physician
Cancer Care Clinics and Programs
- Benign and Malignant Brain Tumor program (held at Marcus Neuroscience Institute)
- Benign and Malignant Breast Clinic
- Benign and Malignant Gynecology Clinic
- Benign and Malignant Hematology Clinic
- Brain Metastases program
- Breast Cancer Prevention Clinic
- Cancer Care for patients with HIV
- Comprehensive Skin Cancer Clinic
- Pancreatic Disease program
Lynn Cancer Institute is dedicated to finding better ways to treat cancer. Our Office of Clinical Research offers access to innovative treatment options including a full range of clinical trials in medical oncology and radiation oncology.
The Latest Technology
Lynn Cancer Institute is focused on bringing the latest tools to the fight against cancer. We are often among the first in the country to offer new technologies to our patients. We offer:
- Three-room, pencil-beam scanning proton therapy, the latest and most precise radiation therapy delivery system in conjunction with Miami Cancer Institute.
- CyberKnife robotic, image-guided radiation system for radiation delivery almost anywhere in the body.
- Advanced tomotherapy unit with real-time motion synchronization technology.
- Positron emission tomography/magnetic resonance (PET/MR) for highly detailed images, aiding the precise delivery of radiation therapy.
- Advanced high dose brachytherapy for patients with gynecological and skin cancers.