Baptist Health accepts request from P2, 3, and 4 students enrolled in our Partner schools seeking to participate in Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE) and Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE).
To participate in a rotation:
- Confirm your school is a Pharmacy Education Partner School.
- Contact your school’s Clinical Placement Coordinator to express your interest in rotating at Baptist Health.
- The Clinical Placement Coordinator from your school will assist you with securing a preceptor to supervise your rotation.
- Once a preceptor is secured, the school’s Clinical Placement Coordinator will contact the Baptist Health Office of Academic Affairs to review credentialing and clearance documents.
- Baptist Health utilizes Complio to facilitate the clearance and credentialing of students, and you will be directed to that site during the onboarding process.
- Students may not begin rotation until they receive an approval email from Baptist Health. This approval email will include information regarding badge and IT access, as needed.
These opportunities are only offered to students from our Partner schools and coordinated directly between the school and Baptist Health. In addition, due to capacity constraint, we may not be able to facilitate all requests from qualified students.
Please note, if you are a current Baptist Health employee, you cannot complete an academic student rotation in the same entity in which you work.
- P2, 3 or 4 year student in from a Pharmacy Education Partner School, with a current Program Letter of Agreement for your degree program
- Current background check and immunizations as attested by school