Conquering cancer requires a team approach, and at Lynn Cancer Institute, unlike many places, we take a comprehensive multimodality approach, and bring the entire medical team to the patient — in one location.
- Tumor-type physician experts.
- One phone call for complete care coordination.
- Pre-treatment planning and integration.
- Reviewed by dedicated radiologists and pathologists.
- Access to comprehensive treatment, research and supportive services.
Who should be referred?
All newly diagnosed thoracic cancer patients or patients seeking a second opinion.
Fax referral form to 561-955-5212.
What Our Patients Have to Say
Rashmi Benda, M.D.Radiation Oncology
John Roberts, M.D.Thoracic Surgery
Michael Kasper, M.D.Radiation Oncology
Samuel Richter, M.D.Radiation Oncology
Albert Begas, M.D.Medical Oncology
Harold Richter, M.D.Medical Oncology
Patients may also be seen by:
- Financial Counselor
- Psychosocial Counselor
- Genetics Counselor
Miami Cancer Institute can provide access to clinical trials not widely available elsewhere. Clinical trials find new ways to treat and diagnose cancer and are ongoing. If an appropriate trial is available, we will talk to you about the benefits and risks.