What Is The SUNFLOWER Award?
The SUNFLOWER Award for Extraordinary Partners in Nursing Care rewards and celebrates the compassionate care provided by clinical partners, technicians and other partners in nursing care. These caregivers exemplify Baptist Health South Florida’s commitment to providing an excellent patient experience and demonstrate these outstanding qualities:
- Service-oriented and meets patient needs
- Unafraid to challenge usual ways and introduce new ideas
- Nurtures positive interactions
- Follows through to meet commitments
- Learns by asking questions and applying new skills
- Owns practice and takes responsibility
- Works well with others
- Embraces department goals and works to achieve them
- Respectfully provides service in line with Baptist Health’s values
How to Nominate an Extraordinary Partner in Nursing Care
Patients, family members, medical and support staff and volunteers may nominate a deserving clinical partner, technician or other partner in nursing care by submitting this online form or a paper form that can be accessed in each facility.