From casual walkers to Olympic competitors, everyone deserves the high-quality care that Miami Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute at Plantation offers. The staff of nationally and internationally renowned orthopedic surgeons and pediatric orthopedic specialists – backed up by the most advanced technology and comprehensive rehabilitation programs – brings a total team approach to each patient's care.
- Sports injuries and orthopedic sports medicine surgery
- Hand and wrist conditions and injuries
- Foot and ankle conditions and injuries
- Ultrasound-guided injections and assessments
- Painful or swollen joints, including knee, shoulder and elbow
- Strains and sprains
- Fractures/broken bones
- Torn ligaments and injured tendons
- Other musculoskeletal injuries
Our approach to orthopedics
At Miami Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute, you can expect:
- A team of specially trained and highly skilled professionals who will work with you and each other to find the right treatment that fits your lifestyle and goals.
- Advanced imaging and surgical techniques, supported by research and positive outcomes, to ensure you receive the safest, most-effective treatments available.
- An extensive network of follow-up care providers, including athletic trainers and physical therapists who help you return to your normal activity.
Meet the Team
1228 South Pine Island Road, Plantation Suite 310
Entering “Baptist Health Plantation” into your GPS device or your cell phone’s navigation app
is the most direct way to ensure you arrive at our front door.