- Sports injuries and orthopedic sports medicine surgery
- Hand and wrist conditions and injuries
- Foot and ankle conditions and injuries
- Ultrasound-guided injections and assessments
- Painful or swollen joints, including knee, shoulder and elbow
- Strains and sprains
- Fractures/broken bones
- Torn ligaments and injured tendons
- Other musculoskeletal injuries
Our Approach to Orthopedics
At Baptist Health Orthopedic Care, you can expect:
- A team of specially trained and highly skilled professionals who will work with you and each other to find the right treatment that fits your lifestyle and goals.
- Advanced imaging and surgical techniques, supported by research and positive outcomes, to ensure you receive the safest, most-effective treatments available.
- An extensive network of follow-up care providers, including athletic trainers and physical therapists who help you return to your normal activity.