When and where you need it.
With the PineApp you can manage your Baptist Health appointments, have an online urgent care visit, access your medical records, track your symptoms, view your medications and set reminders, and much more.
Faster Urgent Care Check-In
Use PineApp to select your arrival time and start your check-in before visiting our Urgent Care locations. Our care team will receive your information and be ready for you – making your visit more efficient so you can receive care faster.
Urgent Care Online, available 24/7
With the PineApp, we bring our doctors to you so you can see them within minutes from the comfort and safety of home or anywhere really, when you need it most for minor illnesses and injuries. If medication is required for treatment, we’ve got you covered for that as well. Our doctors will send your prescription to your nearest pharmacy for pick up.
- Diagnostic Imaging Appointment Preregistration and Check-In
- Primary Care Appointment Preregistration and Check-In
- Specialist Appointment Self-Scheduling, Preregistration and Check-In
Frequently Asked Questions
Baptist Health’s PineApp lets you handle your healthcare needs, all in one place, from anywhere. With an emphasis on convenience, the PineApp offers specific features to make healthcare easy and accessible.
The PineApp integrates the functions of multiple Baptist Health apps to make it a single source for all your healthcare needs.
Baptist Health’s PineApp allows you to:
- Conveniently book appointmentsView, cancel or reschedule upcoming appointments
- Browse all Baptist Health locationsGet notified of and view lab results
- Upload and store insurance information
- Schedule medication reminders
- Track symptoms over time with your Health Journal
- Access urgent care online 24/7
- Check in to your urgent care visit
- Pay your bill
With more features added regularly.
Yes, the PineApp is free. It is available on the App Store and Google Play.
To download the PineApp from the App Store, click here.
To download the PineApp on Google Play, click here.
If you have questions regarding your Baptist Health Account, click here.