$25 Physicals in West Boca
Self-Pay / Cash Prices*
When you come to a Baptist Health Urgent Care Express location, you’ll receive a basic evaluation that includes:
- A routine office visit
- A medical history assessment
- A care plan including prescription(s), if needed
The basic evaluation does not include diagnostic imaging or on-site labs. It also does not include on-site medication.
* Any COVID-19 test is an additional $50.
Basic Evaluation Plus:
Our Basic Evaluation Plus plan includes:
- Tier 1 evaluation plus any one of the following tests and/or medication:
- Two on-site lab tests such as COVID-19 Rapid Antigen, COVID-19 molecular (not PCR), influenza A & B, strep, urine pregnancy, mono, glucose, RSV and urinalysis
- One medication administration via oral, topical or injection
* Any lab tests not performed on-site will be subject to self-pay pricing. For more information, please discuss with your provider.
Advanced Evaluation & Treatment:
Our Advanced Evaluation & Treatment plan includes the services of our Basic Evaluation Plus, plus any one of the following tests/medications:
- Up to four on-site lab tests such as COVID-19 rapid antigen or COVID-19 molecular, influenza A & B, strep, urine pregnancy, mono, glucose, RSV and urinalysis.
- A COVID-19 molecular send-out test
- An X-ray of one body part
- Splinting of a body part, as needed. Each additional X-ray is $50 per body part.
Complex Evaluation & Treatment:
Our Complex Evaluation & Treatment plan includes the services of our Advanced Evaluation & Treatment plan, plus any one of the following tests/medications. It also includes one procedure, such as:
- A laceration and wound repair (suture, gel foam, dermabond or steristrips). Removal of sutures is included
- A follow-up visit is included if no additional interventions are required.
- Incision and drainage
- A skin procedure (foreign body removal/attempt, burn dressing/debridement)
Each additional procedure is $149
*The facility charges at our urgent care centers are less than the facility charges at Baptist Health hospitals.
A child’s physical exam includes completion of required forms for:
- Immunization form (blue)
*Add EKG to Sports Physical $50
Work or College Physical
A work or college physical exam includes:
- A basic evaluation
- A medical history assessment
- Completion of required forms
Traveler Antigen Covid Test
Our traveler antigen COVID-19 exam includes:
- A medical evaluation
- A COVID-19 rapid antigen test. You’ll walk out with your results the same day.
Traveler PCR Covid Test
Our traveler PCR COVID-19 exam includes:
- Medical evaluation
- A PCR Test: Result times may vary, but you should receive your results within two to three days.
We’re happy to offer routine vaccines and injections.
|Hepatitis B Vaccine (per injection)||$79|
|Pneumococcal Vaccine (seasonal)||$109|
To view the insurances accepted at this urgent care center, click here.
Pay a Bill
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Save My Spot
Booking online using the “Save My Spot” feature does not guarantee immediate treatment upon arrival, as the condition of other patients may require them to be treated ahead of you.
Resources for Hospital Data
Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) makes available data on hospital prices and performance on their website at FloridaHealthFinder.gov.
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
When you get emergency care or get treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. Learn more.