- AvMed Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield and Florida Blue
- Cigna HealthCare
- Great West
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Beech Street Corporation (a Multiplan company)
- Dimension Health
- First Health Network and CCN Network
- Private Healthcare Systems
- AvMed Entrust
- Florida Blue
- Molina Marketplace Exchange
- Catholic Hospice
- Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care (f/k/a Douglas Gardens Hospice)
- Kindred at Home
- Vitas Healthcare Corporation of Florida
- Algemene Ziektekosten Verzekering: A.Z.V.
- Apollo Ship Chandlers
- AXA Assistance USA
- Banco Centroamericano De Integracion Economica
- Cardea Health Solutions Limited
- Family Guardian Insurance Company Limited
- Generali Global Health Services
- Ingle International, Inc. (d.b.a. Intrepid 24/7)
- Interamericana de Seguros, S.A. (Fichohsa Seguros)
- Pan American Life Insurance Group
- Seguros Azul Vida, S.A., Seguros de Personas
- Seguros Sura, S.A.
- Social Security Board, British Virgin Islands
- VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group, Ltd.
- WW Concierge Healthcare Services, Ltd.
- Aetna International
- Blue Cross International
- Cigna International
- Dimension International
- Global Excel Management
- Global Medical Management/Europ Assistance Holding SA
- Quality Health Management
- UnitedHealthcare International
- Aetna Better Health of Florida Medicaid (f/k/a Coventry Medicaid)
- Florida Community Care, LLC
- Miami Childrens Health Plan, LLC
- Molina Health Medicaid
- Prestige Health Choice
- Staywell/Wellcare Medicaid and Healthy Kids
- United Healthcare of Florida Medicaid
- Care Plus
- Devoted Health
- Doctors Healthcare Plans
- Leon Medical Center Health Plans
- Medica HealthCare Plans
- Preferred Care Partners
- United Healthcare Medicare
- Wellcare Medicare HMO
- Tricare Prime
- TRICARE Select
- Beech Street Corporation
- First Health Network
- Heritage Summit HealthCare of Florida
Pay a Bill
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Plan Your Visit
What to expect
You should bring the following items to your first visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Valid prescription
- Comfortable clothing
- Medication List
Your Medication List should include: name of medication, dosage and frequency, route of administration and the date medication was last taken.
What Should I Wear to My Appointment?
- You should wear comfortable clothing that will allow for your affected body part to be easily examined. Athletic clothing and sneakers are recommended.
- Please do not leave personal items unattended. Keep your belongings with you at all times, or you may choose to store them in a locker in our locker room. You can request a lock at the front office upon arrival or bring a lock with you.
This Baptist Health Physical Therapy location is a department of Doctors Hospital.