- AvMed Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield and Florida Blue
- Cigna HealthCare
- Great West
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Beech Street Corporation (a Multiplan company)
- Dimension Health
- First Health Network and CCN Network
- Private Healthcare Systems
- AvMed Entrust
- Florida Blue
- Molina Marketplace Exchange
- Catholic Hospice
- Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care (f/k/a Douglas Gardens Hospice)
- Kindred at Home
- Vitas Healthcare Corporation of Florida
- Algemene Ziektekosten Verzekering: A.Z.V.
- Apollo Ship Chandlers
- AXA Assistance USA
- Banco Centroamericano De Integracion Economica
- Cardea Health Solutions Limited
- Family Guardian Insurance Company Limited
- Generali Global Health Services
- Ingle International, Inc. (d.b.a. Intrepid 24/7)
- Interamericana de Seguros, S.A. (Fichohsa Seguros)
- Pan American Life Insurance Group
- Seguros Azul Vida, S.A., Seguros de Personas
- Seguros Sura, S.A.
- Social Security Board, British Virgin Islands
- VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group, Ltd.
- WW Concierge Healthcare Services, Ltd.
- Aetna International
- Blue Cross International
- Cigna International
- Dimension International
- Global Excel Management
- Global Medical Management/Europ Assistance Holding SA
- Quality Health Management
- UnitedHealthcare International
- Aetna Better Health of Florida Medicaid (f/k/a Coventry Medicaid)
- Florida Community Care, LLC
- Miami Childrens Health Plan, LLC
- Molina Health Medicaid
- Prestige Health Choice
- Staywell/Wellcare Medicaid and Healthy Kids
- United Healthcare of Florida Medicaid
- Care Plus
- Devoted Health
- Doctors Healthcare Plans
- Leon Medical Center Health Plans
- Medica HealthCare Plans
- Preferred Care Partners
- United Healthcare Medicare
- Wellcare Medicare HMO
- Tricare Prime
- TRICARE Select
- Beech Street Corporation
- First Health Network
- Heritage Summit HealthCare of Florida
Plan Your Visit
What to expect
You should bring the following items to your first visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Valid prescription
- Comfortable clothing
- Medication List
Your Medication List should include: name of medication, dosage and frequency, route of administration and the date medication was last taken.
What Should I Wear to My Appointment?
- You should wear comfortable clothing that will allow for your affected body part to be easily examined. Athletic clothing and sneakers are recommended.
- Please do not leave personal items unattended. Keep your belongings with you at all times, or you may choose to store them in a locker in our locker room. You can request a lock at the front office upon arrival or bring a lock with you.
This Baptist Health Physical Therapy location is a department of Doctors Hospital.
Good Faith Estimate
If you are uninsured, you have a right to receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges under the No Surprises Act. Learn more.
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
When you get emergency care or get treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. Learn more.