Whether you are visiting the area for business or pleasure, you can have a comprehensive medical evaluation in a comfortable, private setting. Our team of highly skilled, Board-certified physicians and nurses is committed to your health and wellness. Your head-to-toe physical examination, including a full array of laboratory and clinical tests, screenings and preventive consultations, is designed to give you total peace of mind.
And, because we know how much you value your time, most examinations are completed in a half-day visit, with your results ready the same day. We also strive to minimize your waiting time between services and offer you conveniences such as a business center with Internet access.
The comprehensive Executive Health examination includes
- Audiology screening
- Board-certified physician to provide recommendations to help you maintain and improve your health
- Chest X-ray. if clinically necessary
- Complete medical history
- Laboratory tests
- Nutritional assessment by a registered dietitian
- Visual acuity test and glaucoma screening
- Arrangements for follow-up services, if needed
Other Individualized Tests and Screenings
Depending on your age, gender, symptoms, lifestyle and medical history, our staff may recommend additional testing, such as:
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Bone density screening for osteoporosis
- Cardiac stress test
- Colon cancer screenings
- CT scan of lungs
- DEXA body fat analysis
- Gynecological exam and Pap test
- Heart scan (Calcium scoring)
Follow-Up Consultation and Reporting
After your physical examination, lab and diagnostic tests and private consultation are complete, your attending physician will send you a comprehensive report outlining areas that may require attention — with recommendations for ongoing care or treatment, if needed. In addition, you will receive copies of your test results, health/lifestyle assessment, consultation report and, upon request, a digital imaging CD. If you wish, we also will send the information to your personal physician.