Healthcare Site Development
Expanding existing operations or building a new facility? Our commitment to quality and patient-centered care will enhance your healthcare project, including budgeting, design, medical equipment planning, and construction best practices.
Strategy and Development
Launching a new service line…center of excellence...other initiative? Need help with strategizing or feasibility analyses? With our 50+ years of experience and proven success in inpatient and outpatient services, we can help.
Looking for a partner who shares your commitment to quality? With Baptist Health International as your licensing partner, you gain access to our proven practices, protocols, policies, and resources which reflect the Baptist Health way.
Quality and Training
Looking to pursue international accreditation or to implement quality initiatives? We want to share with you our Baptist Health way; join us on a journey of enhanced quality and patient safety. Together we can elevate the quality of healthcare in your community.
Collaborations by Market
- For the Ministry of Health, analyzed competing site development proposals for the expansion of a large hospital. (2014-16)
- For a large hospital, performed facility evaluation and provided recommendations for remediation. (2018)
- For large multispecialty outpatient center, provide master planning, design and construction support for service line expansion and facility renovation, medical equipment planning and procurement, including training, operational readiness, and international accreditation support services. (2012-present)
- For a small private clinic, analyzed the local market and prepared a financial feasibility analysis for expansion into a private hospital with a medical arts building. (2020)
- For a local surgical practice, analyzed the local market and prepared a financial feasibility analysis to develop a multispecialty outpatient center to include ambulatory surgery. (2020-present)
- For a small private hospital, performed an architectural review and supported medical equipment planning. (2015)
British Virgin Islands
- For the large public hospital, performed a facility evaluation and provided recommendations for an emergency management plan, and provide AHA training to instructors. (2018-present)
- For a small private hospital, conducted international accreditation assessment and gap analysis, support policy and procedure development as well as clinical training, back office and quality initiatives. (2012-present)
- For a large private hospital, worked collaboratively on a market and financial feasibility model for a network of urgent care centers. (2012)
- For a large private hospital, assessed facilities, operations, clinical and administrative personnel for international accreditation purposes. Provided training to improve clinical, administrative and operational practices. Assessed leadership structure, and facilitated a 5-years strategic planning plan. (2012-2016)
- For a small private hospital, assessed facilities, operations, and personnel for international accreditation purposes. Assessed, restructured, trained and strengthened nursing care and clinical support staff. Provided nursing vocational training to students. Assessed, restructured, trained and developed a performance improvement program for the Emergency Department. Develop a stroke program. (2011-present)
- For the Ministry of Public Health, provided human resources best practices focused on nursing care. (2013)
- For private developers, completed a market research study for greenfield facility. (2013)
- For a national laboratory company, conducted organizational needs assessment, laboratory plan review, and site-development recommendations. (2012)
- For small ambulatory center, training and operational best practices. (2016)
- For a private developer, analyzed the local market and prepared a financial feasibility model. (2014-present)
- For a private developer, analyzed the local market and prepared a financial feasibility model. (2013)
- For a private greenfield hospital, provided design and engineering services. (2016)
- For private developers, completed a market research study, and financial feasibility analysis for a greenfield facility. (2014-2016)
United States Virgin Islands
- For licensed greenfield urgent care center, developed concept, financial feasibility analysis, design, construction, medical equipment planning and procurement, supply chain best practices, charge master development, operational readiness, and Joint Commission accreditation. (2017-present)