We're ready to help you take charge of your bone health with a free osteoporosis heel scan. It's a quick, painless scan to measure your risk of low bone mass. You're a candidate if you:
- Are a female over age 30 or a man over age 50
- Have a family history of osteoporosis or osteopenia
- Are small or thin
- Have an unhealthy diet
- Live an inactive lifestyle
- Have prolonged use of anti-seizure medications, blood thinners, steroids, hormones or other drugs
- Have a medical condition such as an eating disorder, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel or celiac disease, depression or thyroid disorder
At Baptist Health South Florida, we see what others may miss. We’re dedicated to delivering the highest-quality diagnostic imaging so you can have total peace of mind.
Be sure, because we have:
- South Florida’s leading Board-certified radiologists
- Compassionate, specially licensed technologists
- The lowest radiation needed for your test
- Appointment times that respect your schedule
- Cutting-edge technology
- Most test results within 24 hours
- Easy scheduling
- A comforting atmosphere
For more information or to request an appointment, please call 786-573-6000.
This offer is not contingent on receiving any additional services from Baptist Health South Florida. No further services will be discounted. Neither the patient nor any other third party will be billed for this exam. Any abnormal findings will be sent to your referring physician, and if you don't have one, we can refer you to one through our Physician Referral Service. A determination of need will be made prior to the exam.