For patients and families, receiving the best medical care is a critical part of their cancer journey – but it’s only the beginning. At Miami Cancer Institute our patients and their loved ones are treated in a caring and compassionate environment for which Baptist Health is well-known locally and nationally recognized.
Miami Cancer Institute offers an exceptional patient experience and a level of service unmatched anywhere in the region, including special programs and support for patients, their families and friends. Designed with patient comfort and convenience in mind, the Institute offers evidence-based, personalized care and access to groundbreaking clinical trials supported by our plans to join the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Alliance, one of the leading cancer centers in the world.
From prevention and detection to treatment and follow-up, the Institute brings innovation and precision in cancer care together under one roof.
Our comprehensive clinical services include:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Infusion chemotherapy
- Plans for bone marrow transplantation
- Radiation therapies, including standard radiation, Gamma knife, TomoTherapy® and proton therapy
- Nationally renowned robotic surgery program with emphasis on ginecology-oncology and thoracic surgery
- Access to clinical trials
- Special programs and support for patients, family and friends
Learn more about our comprehensive cancer services: