Our donors are a dynamic group of individuals who invest their compassion, gifts and leadership to help fulfill our mission at Baptist Health Foundation. They also contribute needed financial resources and time to efforts that allow them to achieve their own personal missions - to change people’s lives for the better through lifesaving medical services and support.
If you already have a desire to help others, or are looking for tangible ways to help and even save people’s lives, join us. Need an example?
Whether you help fund innovative programs, build new facilities or create educational opportunities for nurses, you are a vital partner in Baptist Health’s mission to improve healthcare in our community. Beyond the camaraderie and networking benefits, members experience a sense of accomplishment that happens when people unite to achieve a common goal.
Giving to Baptist Health Foundation
Our Giving Societies offer many donor levels, opportunities and benefits to members, from the Chairman’s Circle to our Young Philanthropists. Donors may make a pledge and pay over a designated time period, or make an immediate gift. Every dollar makes a difference. As your donations to Baptist Health Foundation accumulate, donor recognition levels increase. Here’s how you can contribute:
- Chairman's Circle - $5,000,000 and above
- President's Club - $1,000,000 to $4,999,999
- Arthur Vining Davis Club - $500,000 to $999,999
- Tower Club - $250,000 to $499,999
- Century Club - $100,000 to $249,999
- Founders Society - $60,000 to $99,999
- Pillar - $50,000 to $99,999
- Fellow - $25,000 to $49,999
- Benefactor - $10,000 to $24,999
- Patron - $5,000 to $9,999
- Friend - Up to $4,999
- Young Philanthropist - $500 per year (ages 21-29) or $1,000 per year (ages 30-45)
- Living Legacy - Recognizes individuals who have made gift arrangements to Baptist Health Foundation as a part of their will, financial or estate plans.
Donations of $60,000 or more may also qualify for Founders Society membership.
Methods of Giving
- A cash donation of $60,000 or more.
- A pledge of $60,000 or more, structured for a predetermined number of years.
- A $60,000 gift of stock, real estate or tangible property.
- Special planned gifts and gifts of insurance.
- A monthly gift toward a specific desired amount or Giving Society level.
Our donors are critical to the mission of Baptist Health Foundation and to healthcare in our community. We take every opportunity to recognize and honor them for their commitment through the following:
- Special recognition at the annual Founders Dinner and guest invitation for two to the Founders Dinner in the year the original pledge is made.
- A distinctive Founders membership award and/or medallion signifying the Founder’s commitment.
- Permanent recognition on our Donor Wall.
- Preferred seating and special recognition at select Foundation events and in publications.
- Invitations to private social functions throughout the year.
- Public recognition and photograph with donor’s permission.
To learn more about Baptist Health Foundation Giving Societies, please contact Jamie Thomas, Assistant Vice President, Development, at 786-467-5421 or JamieT@BaptistHealth.net.