November 30, 2021 by admin
The COVID-19 Delta Variant: What You Need To Know
SUBSCRIBEApple Podcasts Spotify Google Podcasts Overcast Pocket Cast Castro Castbox Podchaser RSS Feed
August 3, 2021
Confused about the Delta variant? Get the facts from host, Jonathan Fialkow, M.D., and his guest, Sergio Segarra, M.D., chief medical officer at Baptist Hospital. Their conversation covers frequently asked questions including:
· What is a virus variant?
· How is the Delta variant different from the original strain of COVID-19?
· Who is being most affected by the Delta variant?
· Why are COVID-19 hospitalizations surging?
· Are current vaccines effective against the Delta variant?
· What worries healthcare providers about this variant?
Join our Baptist Health South Florida experts for an easy-to-understand discussion based on medical evidence.
Comments are closed.