Commit to Wellness in 2014
1 min. read
At Baptist Health, we know that small changes in your life can add up to making a big difference in your family’s health and wellness for years to come.
Small changes like turning off the TV or smartphone and participating in outdoor activities with the entire family can make a difference in your health.
Choose these healthy habits:
- Start a regular exercise program to help build muscle and improve your cardiovascular health.
- Cut down on sugary beverages and foods containing high-fructose corn syrup.
- Eat more fish, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Consume fewer fried and processed foods.
- Eliminate unhealthy habits like smoking and excessive alcohol.
- Be proactive about your health. Go for regular medical check-ups and screenings, especially if you have a family history of diabetes, breast cancer, colon cancer and heart disease.
Let us help you reach your goals, whatever they may be. We have a passion for health and wellness, and every member of the Baptist Health family is committed to your success. Your journey to wellness starts right here, right now.
Make a commitment to yourself and those you love by signing Your Wellness Oath ─ together, we can make a change.
Healthcare that Cares
Related StoriesView All Articles
Roundup: Women may Benefit More from Regular Exercise Than Men; Long COVID’s Link to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; and More News
February 23, 2024
5 min. read
December 20, 2023
2 min. read